A few of my favorites were:
- My life is really stressful. If you can reduce that stress, you become immensely valuable to me.
- Your employees treat me about as well as you treat them.
- Telling me what you don’t know makes me trust you.
- The wealthier I get, the more I like free stuff.
- A lot of the time, I secretly feel like a lost little kid. I don’t admit it, but I want to be taken care of.
- I don’t understand how to use your Web site, but I can’t admit that because it would make me feel dumb.
- I want to buy your product, but I need you to help me justify it to myself.
- I believe that most of what’s wrong in my life is someone else’s fault. Let me keep that cozy illusion and I’ll believe anything you say.