Are you asking yourself?
- How do I strike a balance between professional and personable in my bio?
- Why do headshots never look anything like the person in real life? Am a model or a business woman?
- What are the materials I need to speak at conferences and be featured by press?
Melissa & Jazmin’s Solution
I Love My Headshot & Bio Retreat Experience
DAY ONE – Arrival, Play, & Spa Treatments
DAY TWO – Craft Your Story
DAY THREE – Photography & Fun
DAY FOUR – Farewell Ritual & Departure
- How to Earn Press & Speaking Opportunities workshop with Jazmin Victoria Hupp
- Biography Writing workshop with Melissa Meyer
- Story Telling & Networking workshop with special guest
- Hair & make-up styling for photography session
- Professional photographer and art directors/fun captains Melissa&Jazmin for headshot session
- Jam session & dance party
- Goody basket of plant-based relaxation products, snacks and samples
- Two organic spa treatments: facial and bracial
- Access to mineral baths
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival performance ticket
- Two yoga classes or guided run
- Six vegan & gluten-free meals
PLAN TO ADD
- Roundtrip travel to Ashland, Oregon
- 3 Night Accommodations at one of our two options
- Laser-skin treatments or additional spa treatments (two organic spa treatments are included)
- Shopping…Ashland is full of cute boutiques…and there’s no sales tax in Oregon…seriously
TRAVEL TO ASHLAND, OREGON
Retreat activities begin at 1PM on Thursday, May 18th and conclude at 1PM on Sunday, May 21st. Other arrival times can be accommodated if you let us know in advance.
- By Air: We recommend you fly into Medford Airport (MFR), which is a 15 minute drive from Ashland. Other airport options include 3 hours to Eugene (EUG), 2.5 hours to Redding (RDD), or 5 hours to Sacromento (SAC).
- By Car: Free parking is included with your accommodations. Ashland is a 6 hour drive north of San Francisco or a 5 hour drive south of Portland.
Our two options are located right next to each other on the north side of Ashland.
- Tent or RV Camping at the Jackson Wellspring is $25-$35+tax per night. This shabby chic option is for those who like to rough it while they relax.
- Spa Bungalows and Suites at Lithia Springs Resort are $215+tax per night. Ashland’s premium retreat is a spa-like environment. Many rooms feature Ashland’s famous mineral spring soaking tubs and fireplaces. This is the best self-care decision you’ll make all year…promise.
- We invite you to join us for vegan & gluten-free meals while on retreat. A typical brunch is overnight oats with fruit, nuts, and organic sweeteners. A typical dinner includes lentils, kale, salad, broccoli, brown rice, and sweet potato. Most ingredients are local and organic. Portions are generous.
- Tea and fruit-infused sparkling water are included. Feel free to bring your own alcoholic beverages.
- We’re happy to accommodate your diet with two weeks notice. You’ll let us know your dietary preferences when you RSVP.
- Cannabis is legal for adults over 21 years of age to consume in the state of Oregon.
- We ask you to respect Ashland’s no smoking areas where posted at all times.
- We recommend you avoid joints and bong consumption before the photography session to ensure clearer skin around your mouth.
WHAT TO BRING
We’ll send packing tips for the photoshoot in advance. Check weather for Ashland, Oregon (97520).
- Your best professional outfit and a fun personality outfit for your photoshoot
- Your favorite lipstick (or eye shadow or whatever) for your photoshoot
- Casual fun and comfortable clothes for workshops and meals
- Yoga outfit and mat (mat rentals will be available) or running clothes and shoes
- Swimsuit for public mineral baths
- (optional) Instrument for the jam session