Two Events Only!
February 10 for LGBTQIA+ & Polyamorous Folx in Oakland, 6PM-9PM
February 13 for Straight Male & Female Singles in San Francisco, 6PM-9PM
To reserve your spot, message me below or email [email protected] with which date you’d like to attend. Tickets are $40 in advance and $60 at the door.
I created Cannabis Conscious Speed Dating so you can efficiently meet a dozen potential dates in the same time it takes me to schedule one.
When I used to drink, there were a million bars and parties to meet over alcohol. Since there isn’t the same opportunities to go out for cannabis lovers, I thought we’d create our own scene for a night.
Step-by-Step This is How Cannabis Conscious Speed Dating Works…
- You can bring your favorite cannabis products with you or share with new friends when you arrive. All forms of cannabis consumption are welcome at this event. The first 30 minutes is for you to smoke up with new friends and get comfortable. Kikoko will be serving infused and conventional tea. No cannabis consumption onsite is necessary to participate in the event.
- We’ll get everyone together for a few pointers on making this fun & easy.
- Next we’ll get everyone into starting pairs. But this isn’t regular speed dating where you introduce yourself monotonously for a dozen rounds! Each round we’ll ask you a thought-provoking question to get to know the new person in front of you. Some rounds you’ll do a quick activity together instead of talking. After a few minutes you’ll switch and meet someone new.
- After about an hour of speed dates, you’ll have a final half hour to connect with anyone at the event.
- Within 24 hours of the event, you’ll receive the email addresses of anyone at the event that you “toked”/consented to share contact information with.
You can invite your friends on Facebook to join us. Reserve your spot by contacting me using the form below.
Please contact me with your accessibility needs. Events are not scent-free.
Tell Jazmin Which Date You're Coming to Reserve a Spot!
Jazmin Victoria Hupp
Stoned Date Wrangler
Hi! I’m Jazmin. A while ago someone told me that the real key to happiness was the strength and depth of your personal connections. So I went on 72 first dates in 6 months to create new relationships. It was really too much work for a busy Stoner like me….
First I had to perfect my online dating profile, then I had comb through piles of messages and ghosting to have a shot at setting up a first date. If we managed to schedule a first date, there was about a 40% chance one of us would have to reschedule or wouldn’t show at all. If I got to the date, the first question was always what alcohol do you want to drink? This was waaaaaayyyy too hard considering these relationships would affect my happiness more than any other factor. In an effort to make it easier on myself and my community, I created Cannabis Conscious Speed Dating.
We’re doing two events only in the Bay Area this February. Please join us!